Dr Felicity Fenner
- Fenner is the Director of UNSW Galleries and a faculty member of UNSW School of Art and Design.
- She is a renowned curator of contemporary art, having curated over 30 exhibitions of Australian and international art.
- Fenner is a founding member of the City of Sydney’s Public Art Advisory Panel (since 2007) and a frequent judge of art awards including the 2013 Sculpture by the Sea, 2014 Mosman Art Prize and 2016 Scenic World Sculpture Prize.
- At UNSW Art & Design Felicity supervises MA and PhD curatorial students, teaches into the Curating and Cultural Leadership postgraduate program, and leads an annual World Biennales Field Trip to international exhibitions.
Professor Richard Goodwin
- Goodwin is an artist, architect and Academic at UNSW School of Art and Design.
- He has over 40 years of practice as an internationally exhibiting artist and architect.
- Goodwin has sustained a prolific and award winning practice provoking boundaries between art and architecture.
- His awards include The National Sculpture Award 1985, The Sculpture by the Sea Prize 2003, Helen Lempriere Award 2004, the Blackett Award for Architecture in 2004, and the Wynne Prize from the Art Gallery of NSW 2011.
- Goodwin’s artwork is held in major collections including the Art Gallery of NSW, the National Gallery of Victoria and the Nuremburg Museum.
- Morley is an exhibiting sculptor, both nationally and internationally.
- A traditional Atelier style training with Tom Bass Sculpture Studio School, marked her initiation into Sculpture in the 1990's.
- Morley ran her own sculpture studio school from the late 1990s and was also lecturer of sculpture with the Sydney University's Centre for Continuing Education for 15 years. She now has a workshop based in The Central Tablelands of NSW.
- Solo exhibitions in the Loire Valley, France and Beijing, China and two solo exhibitions in Sydney were the markers to major shifts in Ingrid's practice, leading to her inclusion in large International exhibitions in Australia.
- Morley has been the recipient of many grants, residencies and sculpture awards including - winner major prize Harbour Sculpture 2017, winner of Swell Sculpture 2015, North Sydney Art Prize 2015, Willoughby Sculpture Prize 2013 and 2011 (residents prize) and has been a finalist numerous times in Sculpture By the Sea, Bondi.